Thank you for a lovely stay. We had 5 star treatment, and our dogs could stay too, which was great. The room was spacious and well equipped, the restaurant great, good food, with 3 different menu choices to suit different budgets. Great and very extensive wine list. The staff were all very efficient and friendly. Breakfast was lovely, freshly cooked to order, plus a choice of continental from a buffet. The only things we felt could have been better, was the shower in our room, very small and not very strong. Also blackout curtains in the rooms, as we were there in May the sun was rising at 4.30, so waking us quite early. However it was quiet, so we managed to go back to sleep!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longueville Manor is the Channel Island's most highly acclaimed hotel and restaurant. It is the only AA Five Red Star hotel and the sole member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux luxury hotel collection. This delightfully refurbished Jersey manor house has 30 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Together with the recent addition of The Cottage Garden, a luxurious boutique spa, the property is now recognised as one of Europe's most celebrated getaway destinations. Guests are offered the warmest of welcomes, a home from home atmosphere from arrival to departure together with superior yet understated service. With an impressive attention to detail, the hotel is a haven of luxury and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Longueville Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longueville Manor St Saviour
- Hotel Longueville Manor
- Longueville Manor Jersey, Channel Islands