We live in Jersey but chose to stay here for our Silver Wedding Anniversary because we have often eaten there but never stayed. The last 28 hours have been superb. We were given Eleanor, the honeymoon suite, and the picture tells the tale. Andrew Baird the chef has an amazing talent for mixing delicate flavours so that every mouthful of food is a sensory delight. The new spa treatment room is small and beautifully appointed- my pedicure was excellent. Longueville makes you feel like you are the owners of a beautiful country house with superb staff. We stayed on after checkout and invited friends for afternoon tea. Thank you for making our day so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longueville Manor is the Channel Island's most highly acclaimed hotel and restaurant. It is the only AA Five Red Star hotel and the sole member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux luxury hotel collection. This delightfully refurbished Jersey manor house has 30 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Together with the recent addition of The Cottage Garden, a luxurious boutique spa, the property is now recognised as one of Europe's most celebrated getaway destinations. Guests are offered the warmest of welcomes, a home from home atmosphere from arrival to departure together with superior yet understated service. With an impressive attention to detail, the hotel is a haven of luxury and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Longueville Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longueville Manor St Saviour
- Hotel Longueville Manor
- Longueville Manor Jersey, Channel Islands