“Good food,good service”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Good food, attentive service, pleasant staff, reasonable prices. Desperately in need of new décor and carpets.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

In this Character farmhouse the food was very good. The hospitalliy was great and my vegitarian friend was more than happy with the choice on the menu too and the Chef's willingness to go that extra mile.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Luckily I got in early at 6.30 as I was staying at the hotel. Make sure you book normally though as it was very popular with people from outside the hotel also. . Decent food and well priced and quick but still tasted very fresh. I would definitely eat here again if I was in this hotel

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Attentive welcome at the Hotel reception- asked where we would like to eat and as we felt the Tudor Bar menu suited us we chose to eat in there. On the surface an attractive old fashioned rustic area. Seats were very heavy and uncomfortable- the ones we sat on were very thinly padded. Service was mixed- friendly but at times not attentive. Could not fault the food which was tasty and well cooked. I always go to the toilets which are a mark of cleanliness of where I am eating and these were modern- in common with most eating establishments in Guernsey- but one area had not been cleaned properly.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Friendly, helpful staff , fab atmosphere and food really would recommend to anyone looks like a nice place to stay too