Myself and my partner stayed for just one night after a function at the start of this month. On arrival the lobby and function area looked fantastic, modern with its down lighting and cool music and really inviting and the staff were fantastic all night making sure everybody was well catered for. We stayed in the Penthouse, which had its own huge living room / kitchen and our bed a great big four poter which overlooked the back courtyard and swimming pool and behind this was the beautiful golf course. A huge buffet breakfast with a lot of choice awaited us in the morning! Only problem we had was we only booked one night! We will definately stay here again :o)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Grande Mare Hotel, located on Guernsey's west coast, alongside the sweeping sands of Vazon Bay. The Hotel is set in over 120 acres of tranquil, private grounds with lakes, woodland and an 18 hole golf course and gardens. The courteous staff deliver impeccable service from the front of house and the presentation of your room to creating delicious pre-dinner cocktails, organising a memorable event or gym and golf instruction. The Hotel boasts excellent amenities including a fully equipped health suite, all weather tennis court, both indoor and outdoor bathing pools, a superb Restaurant and Brasserie and extensive business facilities, including WIFI connectivity and last but certainly not least a challenging 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your La Grande Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Grande Mare Hotel Castel
- La Grande Mare Guernsey/Castel