We have been very lucky to spend a week here with our parents. Been visiting Guernsey since I was little and never get tired of the beautiful views around each corner. La Grande Mare is truly lovely, we eat in the restaurant three times, a varied menu and the food is tasty and very nicely presented. We may of eaten more if the menu was changed. Unfortunately it was kept the same, as a vegetarian I did struggle with three options! Our room was amazing, beautiful bathrooms, with the most fab warm thick fluffy towels. Comfortable beds. The suite was very clean and all the staff are extremely courteous, friendly and helpful. We used the indoor pool most days. It always felt warm and didn't take our breath away when we got in! We would never have any problem recommending this hotel to a all our friends and family.......Awesome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Grande Mare Hotel, located on Guernsey's west coast, alongside the sweeping sands of Vazon Bay. The Hotel is set in over 120 acres of tranquil, private grounds with lakes, woodland and an 18 hole golf course and gardens. The courteous staff deliver impeccable service from the front of house and the presentation of your room to creating delicious pre-dinner cocktails, organising a memorable event or gym and golf instruction. The Hotel boasts excellent amenities including a fully equipped health suite, all weather tennis court, both indoor and outdoor bathing pools, a superb Restaurant and Brasserie and extensive business facilities, including WIFI connectivity and last but certainly not least a challenging 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your La Grande Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Grande Mare Hotel Castel
- La Grande Mare Guernsey/Castel