Great one night treat at La Grande Mare. Room was excellent - it was a good size, had good facilities and was quiet. Dinner was of high quality, a good variety of options and an interesting wine menu. Service was excellent - many thanks to Sheev and his team who looked after us well throughout our short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Grande Mare Hotel, located on Guernsey's west coast, alongside the sweeping sands of Vazon Bay. The Hotel is set in over 120 acres of tranquil, private grounds with lakes, woodland and an 18 hole golf course and gardens. The courteous staff deliver impeccable service from the front of house and the presentation of your room to creating delicious pre-dinner cocktails, organising a memorable event or gym and golf instruction. The Hotel boasts excellent amenities including a fully equipped health suite, all weather tennis court, both indoor and outdoor bathing pools, a superb Restaurant and Brasserie and extensive business facilities, including WIFI connectivity and last but certainly not least a challenging 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your La Grande Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Grande Mare Hotel Castel
- La Grande Mare Guernsey/Castel