Stayed here for the 3rd time now and hope to come back in October next year for another family wedding. Staff are superb. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Rooms are spotless and its great to have a fridge in the room. We had a space outside to sit and watch the golfers. The bride and groom were staying in the penthouse and it was fabulous. The pool and gym facilities were excellent. Breakfasts were very good and the only other meal we had was the wedding reception which was fantastic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Grande Mare Hotel, located on Guernsey's west coast, alongside the sweeping sands of Vazon Bay. The Hotel is set in over 120 acres of tranquil, private grounds with lakes, woodland and an 18 hole golf course and gardens. The courteous staff deliver impeccable service from the front of house and the presentation of your room to creating delicious pre-dinner cocktails, organising a memorable event or gym and golf instruction. The Hotel boasts excellent amenities including a fully equipped health suite, all weather tennis court, both indoor and outdoor bathing pools, a superb Restaurant and Brasserie and extensive business facilities, including WIFI connectivity and last but certainly not least a challenging 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your La Grande Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Grande Mare Hotel Castel
- La Grande Mare Guernsey/Castel