“Great fajitas & service”
Review of Casa Mexicana

Casa Mexicana
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

There are not a lot of choices for a sit down meal in the Livingston/Byrdstown area, however Casa Mexicana is a very good restaurant. The salsa is fresh and the fajitas texanas are also delicious. We do come here quite often when we are in Byrdstown.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Casa Mexicana is my all time favorite Mexican restaurant! The staff is always very friendly and the atmosphere is nice. I have never eaten anything there that I didn't like. My personal fav is the quesadilla sincronizada with grilled chicken. Yum!

Reviewed 29 September 2012

I have ate here several times, sometimes it's amazing, sometimes not so much. They have great salsa and a few other awesome dishes. Most importantly you can enjoy a nice beer with your meal. More than you can say for most Livingston restaurants.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Bright and cheery inside with colorful painted and carved tables and chairs. Very pleasant and helpful staff. I had beef chimichangas, and my husband had enchiladas. Big beers are available as are Coronaritas--big margaritas(either frozen or on the rocks) with a pony bottle of Corona stuck upside down in the glass. Wow! We were there for a birthday party, and everyone had a blast. Located on Willow Ave close to TTU campus (Dominos Pizza is in the same little strip of shops I think) and very convenient. More people need to know about this place!

Reviewed 17 March 2012

My daughter and I were visiting family and heard about the mexican restaurant. So, we gave it a try. Since we live in the west and have eaten lots of mexican foods, we were surprised how much we enjoyed it. We had their burritos.