“Lite Lemony Goodness :)”
Review of Tiny Cakes Bakery - CLOSED

Tiny Cakes Bakery
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Description: We are located just around the corner in the historic Miller Building. We make home made bread, pies, cookies, cupcakes, candy, soups.
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I recommend the lemon cupcakes highly. Talk about a little bit of heaven! Next time, I'm going for one of those beautiful Fried Apple Hand Pies. They look just like my Granny's!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

best bread and roll in the county cinnamon roll are great peanut butter balls are excellent always friendly and ready to talk

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have tried the sourdough bread, fried pies and Old Fashion Chocolate Meringue Pie and loved them all. The bakery style and location set in a quaint small town has the down home feel and taste to match. Well organized and clean.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Stopped in this bakery a couple of days ago because I had heard the cinnamon rolls are great. Well, they were heaven!