“Cookies and milkshake”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Christies

Christies
Ranked #5 of 126 Restaurants in St Peter Port
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, View, Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Guernsey, United Kingdom
“Cookies and milkshake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

Called in with the children for a snack and treat. the service was excellent and the kids were made to feel like valued customers

these are the best cookies ever mum -

- being a local family we will definitely be back both with and without the kids.

• Visited August 2013
Andrew K, General Manager at Christies, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Dear Mum123452013,

Thank you very much for your review. I`m so please you and your kids we able to enjoy time at Christies.

We look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“On the front of the harbour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

We were treated with kindness and care, this restaurant had been recommended to us and lived up to the high praise from the recommendee.
we had a table with a view overlooking the boats which was superb.
the food was good, although mine could have been a little hotter.

Dear LGVPJM,

Thank you for review, I`m glad you we able to enjoy our fabulous views and food.

Look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

London, United Kingdom
“Impecable Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Our first visit to Guernsey and we were recommended to eat at Christies Restaurant by someone we met in a bar whilst we were talking about interesting places to visit. Although it was a very busy Monday night, which we thought was odd as we thought it would be quiet, it did not effect the service we received, the manageress took time to welcome us and helped us with our choice of wine as we wanted to try something a little different. The red wine was one of the best we have tasted in a long time and not usually liking French wine we were glad that we took up her recommendation. The restaurant was buzzing with activity and although the staff were busy they kept smiling and I can only put this down to a great working team. The bar staff were also friendly and fun.

The restaurant had a great atmosphere and the view out of the balcony was beautiful. I would not hesitate to recommend Christies to anyone visiting Guernsey which is also a very beautiful island, will be back again...

Dear Peter S,

Thank you very much for you review, I`m very please you had a good time in our Restaurants.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Guernsey, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a great dining experience and wonderful staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

I visited Christie's with my family last week and as usual the food was delicious.
However, on this occasion what really struck me was how fantastic the manageress was. I real admire how she handled my nephews and niece who were very young and restless. She was extremely friendly and managed to cheer them up.

She and the rest of the staff at Christie's are always very patient with customer's demands every time I have been and are always willing to help out where they can.

I always feel that it is the staff that really make the dining experience - it's not just the food!

Christie's is definitely the go to place for me when taking someone out, especially if it's a visitor to the island and everyone I've been with is has been impressed.

I've never had a bad word to say about it.

(I'd like to point out to the person who wrote the negative review below that it is irrelevant whether or not she is Polish. Quite frankly she's much more pleasant than some of the local manageresses on the island.)

Dear ErinAnne92,

Thank you so much for your review, I`m glad you your enjoyed your meal.

Thank SO much for your comment regarding my colleague - you`ve made her day.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

With Kind Regards
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Sunday breakfast”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Very disappointing breakfast, compounded by the fact they had run out of brown sauce on a Sunday morning!

Visited August 2013
Dear Yuff,

Thank you for your review, my apologize for disappointed breakfast and to run out of Brown Sauce is unacceptable.

I`ve dealt with the issue and this should never happen again.

Once again thank for your review and look we look forward to welcoming you back one day.