“Have I been here before?”
Review of Mora

Mora
Ranked #19 of 139 Restaurants in St Peter Port
Price range: US$42 - US$84
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Looking for a good restaurant in St Peter Port night I found this the Mora and was really pleased with the service, the friendliness of the staff and the excellent food. The evening couldn't be faulted.

I worked in Guernsey years ago and really never been back since, my favourite place in those days was The Steak and Stilton where I had my first ever Lobster. My visit last night was like deju vu was The Mora once The Steak and Stilton?

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Had a lovely day/night at Mora, the food was delicious and the service was just as good, will defiantly be going back, nice to see some restaurants in guernsey still care about their customers :) big thumbs up!!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Sadly, our sizeable group was treated like many in Guernsey - ram them in. When paying reasonable money for an evening out, I expect to the same kind of space afforded to couples or small groups, but this concept is seemingly lost on many restaurants here. I think the word is GREED.

Anyway, that aside, our food as a group was a bit up and down. The main complaint being that the salt shaker had been aggressively used in the kitchen. At a personal level, I had a fish-based evening and both dishes were very good with good portion sizes. The main was a tad salty though.

The service was good. Despite it being busy, everyone was kept well watered during and between courses.

It wouldn't take much to level-up to 'very good'.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Visited Guernsey last Sunday on a day trip, had a bad crossing (as most of the other passengers did) and the weather was not great but.......we found Mora's.
From the moment we entered we felt welcome and the courteous staff found us a table, furnished us with a by now well earned drink and showed us to the table.
Very pleasant surroundings and ambience, excellent service and some of the best food we have had in a long time!
Shared platters to start followed by a mixture of main courses (mainly seafood) and just enough room to share a couple of puddings!
My compliments to the chef and front of house for a very enjoyable lazy afternoon.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

A very special birthday & my lively family took me to this superb restaurant. Food out of this world, windows seat looking over the harbour, biter they cake complete with candles, duck breast & pear starter, surf & turf main, beautiful desserts and fantastic house wine plus a great bottle if fizz to toast the occasion. Thank you for the great service, food and ambience. Live trio downstairs playing great music - what more can I say, but thank you for making this lady very very happy.