“Great sea food”

Pier 17
Ranked #9 of 138 Restaurants in St Peter Port
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Had a lovely meal with my partner last week.

Really fresh, tasty food. Great relaxed yet attentive service. Simple but v good quality wine list. Good of the chef to come out to talk to the customers to see if they enjoyed the food - nice touch.

Would go back tomorrow if I could.

Reviewed 9 September 2011

I was in Guernsey on business overnight and hoped to get into the Pier. We called and were lucky enough to have the last table (as a couple were turned away 2 minutes after we were given ours).

The food was very good and at a reasonable price based on other similar restaurants I have visited.

I had the steak, which was perfect and my colleague had the bass, and he thought that was very nice also.

Would I recommend this place? Absolutely!!

Bon Apetit!

Reviewed 6 September 2011

Lovely food - excellent menu. Staff very attentive and would go again.

Reviewed 4 September 2011

Superb food and great staff,all my family love it from my 17yr old to my 70 yr old mum.

Reviewed 31 August 2011

Ok- it' s dearer than some places in town, but book a table if you can.

small portions completely satisfy because the flavours are so well put together. this is a small, intimate venue but not pretentious. have the chowder!