La Piette Hotel
US$216
US$215
US$204
La Fregate Hotel(St Peter Port)
US$248
US$222
Hotels.com
Grange Lodge Hotel(St Peter Port)
US$140
US$340
Hotels.com
Les Rocquettes(St Peter Port)
US$193
Duke of Normandie Hotel(St Peter Port)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$203
US$189
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Fermain Valley Hotel(St Peter Port)
US$267
US$225
Agoda.com
US$236
US$201
Priceline
All reviewsbeer gardensea viewroad noisefour poster bedhandy locationfriends birthdayfriendly barlight sleeperten minute walkbus stoppeter portnot hesitate to recommend this hoteloverlooking the gardenenjoyed my stayhotel restaurantnice bathroomfamily room
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We recently left Guernsey after a fabulous stay at La Piette, great location and most importantly a very warm welcome from all the team. Our room had a sea view and was well presented with everything that you could ask for, WIFI a must for me. We loved eating at the bar area, such a pleasant atmosphere with wonderful staff Zane in particular was so attentive to all our needs. Very good food and great quality, so much choice on the menu for all taste buds.
Proximity to St peters Port makes La Piette an ideal place to stay and will recommend it to business, families, couples or single travellers.
We love it there and cant wait to go back. Great thanks to Johnny and Dick for a fab stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fabiola C
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Had a 60th party there, started in the garden, then moved inside, staff lovely, food amazing and hot , the starter of prawn and mango was delicious, we were noisy but not once did they tell us to keep quiet and all staff joined in the fun! Excellent!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2013

On a recent three day business trip to Guernsey, I was booked in at La Piette, it didn't disappoint from the moment I arrived, my room was at the top which meant brilliant views across the bay. The room was spacious and wi-fi was fast (a must for business travelling), the food in the bar was excellent, ham egg and chips was amazing.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I travel to Guernsey regularly and have stayed in several hotels.
This was my first time at La Piette and I was delighted.
I am a single female traveller and it is sometimes very hard to find a hotel where I feel at ease. The restaurant/ bar and courtyard were all very buzzy. Plenty of atmosphere, and the food was excellent and varied. Sadly though, this like most restaurants and hotels, don't value the needs of the single diner, and want to place you in the least desirable part of the restaurant.
However the staff were excellent as was the service.
On arrrival my toilet did not flush, and as this was 8.00 on a Friday night nothing could be done until the morning, when the whole cistern was replaced. Top marks for efficiency.
The room was clean,. but the decor was a bit suspect. I couldn't lift the chair out from the desk it was so heavy. .
I like its position on the seafront and easy walking into town, plus a bus stop almost outside the door.
I have already booked my next visit.

Room Tip: My room overlooked the courtyard, but this was not a problem as I don't spend my time in the room looking out of the window. It was very quiet -no traffic noise
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Your opinion about this hotel may be really different depending from the room that's allocated to you. I need to say that my first night I was not impressed at all from my room: it was badly smelling of cigarette smoke (even if a nice no smoking sign was ironically shown on the desk), a mini fridge bar a bit crappy was 'parked' in the room and the toiled flush not working properly.
The second night I was upgraded for 10 pound more to another room and the difference was great!
The room was much more comfortable and the view was really nice, no smoke smell at all.
The staff is always helpful and kind, the breakfast is nice as well.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo