I took my fiancee to St. Pierre Park hotel just for one night as a treat and we had a lovely stay. The room was very nice, massive bed and great views looking over the garden. The staff were very attentive and helpful and we enjoyed the spa facilities. The only downside was the food as we went half board, which is good value for money considering their prices. The starter was very disappointing and they really struggled to cook our spinach for our mains, we had to send it back twice! Many of the tables around us were also complaining about their meals which didn't make for a great atmosohere. The food really lets this beautiful hotel down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is dedicated to providing our guests with warm and genuine hospitality. Located in 35 acres of stunning grounds just 1 mile from St Peter Port, it is the one of the most well equipped hotels in Guernsey for business events and conferences. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel St Pierre Park
- Guernsey Hotel Park Pierre St
- St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Guernsey, UK