Location is little bit outside of St Peter port, about 20 minute walk. Nice pool and gym. We mostly ate in the bar, and didn't try the restaurant. Big portion sizes in the bar. Good breakfast, lots to choose from. I had a room with a coffee machine and iPod dock, although I don't think this is a standard in all rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is dedicated to providing our guests with warm and genuine hospitality. Located in 35 acres of stunning grounds just 1 mile from St Peter Port, it is the one of the most well equipped hotels in Guernsey for business events and conferences. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel St Pierre Park
- Guernsey Hotel Park Pierre St
- St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Guernsey, UK