Stayed here for 4 nights as I was performing as part of Guernsey Liberation Day celebrations. The hotel is larger than it looks from the outside, and is really quite swish and very comfortable indeed. My room was large with a lovely sized bathroom, a nice balcony and very comfy bed. Breakfast was delivered to my room on one of the days, and it was delicious and on time ! The hotel itself is very lovely, and the gym facilities are fantastic and its within easy walking distance to a local Waitrose - as food in the hotel is quite expensive ! Guernsey is beautiful, and I would definitely like to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is dedicated to providing our guests with warm and genuine hospitality. Located in 35 acres of stunning grounds just 1 mile from St Peter Port, it is the one of the most well equipped hotels in Guernsey for business events and conferences. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel St Pierre Park
- Guernsey Hotel Park Pierre St
- St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Guernsey, UK