We booked a package 3-night weekend with Island Getaways and really enjoyed our stay. Luckily, our deal included a small car, for the walk into town was about a mile and a half. Our recently-refurbished room was clean, light, spacious and quiet, with French windows opening onto the garden with lake at the rear. This large 'resort' hotel, obviously can cope with everything. It has several restaurants and a wonderful spa which includes a 25 metre heated swimming pool. Various treatments are available. We found the selection of food excellent and the staff professional and most obliging. It was hard to believe that this hotel was opened as recently as 1984 as it definitely has the atmosphere, solidity and quality normally associated with traditional 'railway hotels' of anything up to a century earlier. A real gem with terrific value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is dedicated to providing our guests with warm and genuine hospitality. Located in 35 acres of stunning grounds just 1 mile from St Peter Port, it is the one of the most well equipped hotels in Guernsey for business events and conferences. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel St Pierre Park
- Guernsey Hotel Park Pierre St
- St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Guernsey, UK