We stayed here because we were with a group who were singing in a concert of Handel Coronation anthems and other works. So the hotel was booked for us by Specialised Travel. The rooms were comfortable, the breakfast very good, and it has big enough grounds to take a walk around the lake where there is a duck house. The hotel is about a mile from the town, but there is a good bus service some of the time, and it is an interesting walk..
What I particularly liked was that there was a nice bar lounge where you could have a meal, there was a good selection of sandwiches , pasta, and other hot dishes , a good range of wine, spirits, soft drinks, coffee and also very nice hot chocolate. These were reasonably priced , and there were tables and sofas scattered round where you could eat. We didn't use the restaurant but the menu looked good , although pricey compared to the bar meals,
We had time to use the swimming pool once, and we also used the gym twice .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is dedicated to providing our guests with warm and genuine hospitality. Located in 35 acres of stunning grounds just 1 mile from St Peter Port, it is the one of the most well equipped hotels in Guernsey for business events and conferences. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel St Pierre Park
- Guernsey Hotel Park Pierre St
- St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Guernsey, UK