This is not the sort of hotel we normally stay in but we chose it for its location and because we got a good deal. Although the hotel is quite large and hosts a lot of corporate events, we loved it! The setting is very tranquil with a lake and large grounds as a result of it having a golf course. The room was scrupulously clean and very comfortable with a King size bed and decent sized bathroom. It was nice to have a balcony to sit out on even though the weather didn't allow too much of that on our visit. The staff were polite, friendly and very helpful - and this applied to everyone! Breakfast, to suit all tastes, was plentiful and delicious. We ate in the terrace bar one evening and the food was very good. Location superb being away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre but with a bus stop (and Waitrose!) just across the road, making a trip into town for dinner very easy. Well done St Pierre Park!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is dedicated to providing our guests with warm and genuine hospitality. Located in 35 acres of stunning grounds just 1 mile from St Peter Port, it is the one of the most well equipped hotels in Guernsey for business events and conferences. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel St Pierre Park
- Guernsey Hotel Park Pierre St
- St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Guernsey, UK