The hotel is ok-ish, rooms are ok on the whole (found a half eaten chocolate bar in the mini fridge). The food however is abysmal. DO NOT eat in the victor hugo restaurant if you appreciate good food, The menu looks ok on paper. However both dishes my partner and I received for both starter and main were diabolical. My starter was some sort of seafood cocktail. The biggest amount of lettuce I have seen in a starter in my life and a dressing that taster sour and off. The main was even worse. Meat seriously overcooked and veg/potato seriously undercooked. Not a hint of flavour in a single dish we tried. Far from the flair and skill in the kitchen that the website mentions. This was not our first time eating here but we thought we would give it a second chance. The first experience was equally horrendous.
On another note, the pavilion restaurant is fantastic, cant recommend it enough. Great food and the best bread I have ever eaten!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is dedicated to providing our guests with warm and genuine hospitality. Located in 35 acres of stunning grounds just 1 mile from St Peter Port, it is the one of the most well equipped hotels in Guernsey for business events and conferences. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel St Pierre Park
- Guernsey Hotel Park Pierre St
- St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Guernsey, UK