I stayed for a long weekend and was booked into the Sark Suite. The room was lovely with all the usual facilites you would expect at an above average hotel. Safe, mini bar, robes, hairdryer, huge flat screen tv, dvd and cd player, even down to a complimentary shaving and toothbrush kit.
The breakfast consisted of just about everything that you could want to eat. The lunch menu had a good selection of healthy options along with usual favourites. Sunday lunch carvery was priced at £12.50 a head but with a selection that was just amazing.
The Mirage health suite is free to guests and on arrival you sign in and then are given a robe and towels. The pool is lovely and the relaxation room has all the daily papers and free coffee, tea, and juice.
I treated myself to a treatment and the staff in the health suite were very professional, approachable and I would not heistate to stay at the hotel again. A lovely relaxing short break in lovely surroundings. I didn't even make as far as the golf course. Well done
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is dedicated to providing our guests with warm and genuine hospitality. Located in 35 acres of stunning grounds just 1 mile from St Peter Port, it is the one of the most well equipped hotels in Guernsey for business events and conferences. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel St Pierre Park
- Guernsey Hotel Park Pierre St
- St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Guernsey, UK