Stayed here for 3 nights. The hotel is pleasant if looking a little dated from outside! The rooms were clean and breakfast was good. The kids enjoyed using the pool which was really nice. The grounds of the hotel are also lovely and it's well located, we were able to walk into St. Peter port in 15-20 mins. Staff were mostly friendly although some struggled with english. Not the best hotel in the world but a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is dedicated to providing our guests with warm and genuine hospitality. Located in 35 acres of stunning grounds just 1 mile from St Peter Port, it is the one of the most well equipped hotels in Guernsey for business events and conferences. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel St Pierre Park
- Guernsey Hotel Park Pierre St
- St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Guernsey, UK