Generally, the Hotel was very good, we asked for a quiet room, and after getting used to the Air Conditioning Unit outside, its wasn't too bad, although we had to keep the balcony door shut or it would have been too noisy!. Long walk into town, and even longer back, as the first part is a very steep hill! Beakfast was very good, with plenty of choice. We ate once in the Restaurant on the Early Bird Deal and with the discount it was a reasonable price, with very nice food. The second time we ate there, there must have been a different chef.. The starter was 3 very small scallops ( The previous time we had 4 large scallops ) and the main course was and extremely small and dry piece of pork, 3 new potatoes and about half a dozen green beans. We decided not to try the desert! Very very disappointing and expensive...Didn't eat there again- most guests must have known, as both times the restaurant was practically empty!
However, the Hotel itself was fine, rooms good, beds very comfortable, grounds very quiet, staff generally friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is dedicated to providing our guests with warm and genuine hospitality. Located in 35 acres of stunning grounds just 1 mile from St Peter Port, it is the one of the most well equipped hotels in Guernsey for business events and conferences. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel St Pierre Park
- Guernsey Hotel Park Pierre St
- St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Guernsey, UK