We (my mother and I) ate twice at the Conservatory restaurant during our stay in St Peter Port. We didn't stay at Moores but would consider in future. Both nights we had the excellent value early bird dinner (which is actually not that early at 6.30-7 pm) which is 3 courses (4 options for each) for 15 pounds. I had some of the best duck I'd ever had the first night and a really good sirloin steak the other. There was a good range of starters and puddings. Wine was very good if a little expensive. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK