Moore's has a fabulous location being right in the heart of St Peter Port and a short walking distance from several lovely restaurants, free car parks and the Herm ferry. The staff are friendly and eager to please but the hotel is let down by seriously dated decor in the rooms (Fawlty Towers has nothing on the shelf with the white plastic kettle, and iron and kettle both stuck on the wall). The bathroom looked freshly refurbed so maybe they're getting round to the rooms? Not soon enough!
If you must stay here .. or even if you don't, check out the lovely terrace café with fresh crab sandwiches and home made cakes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK