The Hotel enjoys an ideal position in the center of St. Peter Port, making it ideally located for a stay in the town. This hotel is only minutes from the picturesque marina and seafront and is ideally situated for some retail therapy or a visit to one of the many delightful restaurants in St. Peter Port.
The Rooms, Facilities.
The rooms are basic and compact but they are clean and equipped with all the basics you would expect such as a TV and tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also has a small health suite with jacuzzi, sauna and a fitness suite. The Conservatory Restaurant is very popular and the authentic Austrian Patisserie which creates and serves the finest cakes.
Staff & Service.
The majority of staff were polite and helpful throughout my stay.
This is a well-established Hotel in the town center. It is a little basic, however, it does have all the facilities you require for a short stay on the island and in the town of St Peter’s Port. It is ideally situated and close to the port if you arrive by ferry.
Hotel - 5/10
The Food- 6/10
Value for Money - 8 /10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK