On the outside, this hotel seemed like any other, but it has a heart of gold.
I was most impressed with the staff's attention to making sure I had a great stay, and they carried this out in a way that was natural and honest with the utmost respect for me as a person / customer. I really did feel welcome.
The room was clean and well-fitted and the bathroom was like new.
Breakfast was a real treat as I was able to sit out on the roof terrace and was given personal service.
The only thing I would mark them down on was that smoking was allowed on the roof terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK