We have just returned from a 3 night stay here and were very impressed.
The room was very clean (as was the whole hotel) and was also warm, which was a blessing as the weather was not as warm as we would have liked.
We found all the staff to be very friendly and helpful. It was nice to see peoplef who obviously enjoy their work.
Try the afternoon tea while you are there. It was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK