Stayed here on business whilst working in Guernsey and is what I would call a typical 3* hotel. Staff are OK but not professional, bedrooms are all different and no consistency in comfort, housekeeping etc. Overall pretty dated and very noisy when the nearby clubs kick out at 2 in the morning. Would stay again for a night or two but not for a holiday. If standards were "bettered" could be a great hotel as only 2 mins walk from the harbour and shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK