We stayed at the hotel for one night, stopping over on our journey to Herm. We stayed in the Saumarez Suite which was huge, and not what we expected at all. Large king sized bed, en-suite, separate toilet, microwave, large lounge and even a small kitchen area.
Breakfast was very good and filling. Good choice of cereals and the cooked breakfast had everything.
The only reason I didn't score it five is because it was noisy at times during the night and there was no view.
Would definitely use as a stopover again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK