This hotel has the best central location right in the busy shopping centre. I thought this might make access by car difficult but it is not. You can park outside to load and in our case to assist my wife's disabled 91 year old Dad. The North Shore car park is 5 minutes away with 10 hour parking. The rooms are nice if you want something big and airy then the front is for you but this can be noisy on Friday and Saturday night. There is double glazing. The rooms at the back are very quiet. The Conservatory is just that big glass windows and a terrace. Breakfast is here and in the evening this is the main restaurant. We tried it one and the food and service was good and not over priced. The Library is a bistro serving a wide range of food including a couple of roasts. Service is good and food excellent, washed down wit Monty's beer which is very good. All in all a pleasant and I would return to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK