Family run hotel - friendly staff - nothing too much trouble. Pleasant, light, very clean room. Choice of three restaurants/cafes. I recommend the Library Bar carvery as excellent value. Centrally located so ideal for shopping, accessing harbour, buses etc. I will certainly return as was made very welcome. Can't comment on the spa as I didn't try it but will next time! I love Guernsey anyway, so was very happy with my stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK