This was our fourth stay at Moores. On each occasion it has been a real pleasure. The General Manager, Stephen Purtil is always kind and considerate, as are all of the staff there. Nothing is ever too much trouble, and the accommodation and meals so very good. If there is anything you want we were told just ask. They can usually see to your needs. The views from the room we prefer, the Sarnia Suite are excellent, and being a town centre hotel any noise is generally not too much at all. We can't fault it, and would hope to return in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK