this is a small clean lovely hotel in the centre of st. peters port. just outside the front door are the shops and a minutes walk to the pier. the breakfast is such a big selection with large portions for a cooked breakfast. dinner was good quality too. the only thing i will say is the raditor in the bathroom made a lot of noise even when i turned it off so there might be some pipe work needed to quieten the noise. the rooms is spacious and clean with good staff in all departments. i would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK