We have just spent 7 days at this hotel and it could not be faulted. The staff were extremely helpful and attentive to all our needs. Despite the choice of eating venues we stayed with the Conservatory Restaurant. Excellent choice of food available [especially for fish eaters!] and all of it plentiful. We were staying half board and got more than our money's worth. Breakfasts were plentiful as well. One criticism: the music in the restaurant was not so hot! Something a bit more tuneful would be better. Rooms were comfortable, if a bit warm at night. We were a few minutes walk from the bus terminal and ferries so getting around by bus was no problem. Would not hesitate in recommending this hotel - we will definitely be going again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK