We have just had a weeks holiday staying at The Best Western Moores Hotel in Guernsey, this hotel is very comfortable and nothing is ever too much trouble for the staff, they are so friendly and helpful. The restaurant food is top class as is the bistro bar, the breakfast has a good choice of either continental or cooked English and smoked haddock or Kippers. There are lifts to all floors and the decor in the two lounges is good with very comfortable seating. A good place to stay in Guernsey if you want to be central to St. Peter Port.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK