I stayed for 3 nights whilst working on the island. Great central location, easy access to St Peter Port and great food.
My room was up in the third floor and despite it having a 1970's air conditioning unit installed, it was very warm!
Room very comfortable, large bathroom with a good sized bath and over shower. Free wifi that's fast and reliable is a bonus.
Reception staff where go very friendly, welcoming and professional but to be honest, I found the Restraunt staff a little brisk and impolite. I was dining alone (oh the joys of work!) and did feel a little uncountable. Having said that - all food was great.
Will return later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK