My wife and I have just stayed at this hotel for two nights, on arrival the reception was very friendly and helpful when checking in. The room was lovely, large with en-suite bathroom, flat screen telly, ironing board, wifi, and tea making facilities. Breakfast was a buffet of cereal and fruit with a cooked breakfast to order, everyone had a smile and were very pleasant and helpful, if I went to Guernsey again I would certainly stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK