I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights per week for 3 months from Jan09 to Apr09 and I am very glad I stayed here rather than other hotels in Guernsey because (1) the very central location is unbeatable for convenience, (2) the reception staff were always very welcoming, addressing me such as "Good evening Mr XXXX", and could not have been more helpful to accommodate any requests and to extend the same welcome to my wife and child when they came to stay with me, (3) good clean bed linen and towels, (4) good breakfast selection including a cold food buffet and hot food cooked to order (much better than left on a buffet) and (5) free wi-fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK