the main reason I won't return is that the hotel doesn't offer a secure wifi connection. Unlkely as it may be I cannot risk my business information being corrupted or overseen on this kind of connection nor would I expect any serious business traveller to accept this. Also the room in the front overlooks a noisy street and has internal glazing - not double glazing. Otherwise the staff were very happy and friendly, our dinner in the restaurant was excellent but the following night the room service meal had what tasted like dehydrated mash. Nasty. Why would they put that on a plate alongside a well cooked fish?
I would visit the restaurant for a meal but I won't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Moores Central Hotel Guernsey, UK