Stayed on business and hotel is fine for a night or 2. Its location is around a 15 min walk up hill from the centre of St Peter Port. The hotel has obviosuly been around for some time and it does feel that way inside. There is a nice bar but rooms are tired looking although were clean and had all the facilities that you might need. Staff were friendly and breakfast was ok
Not best hotel around but certainly not worst.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Collinette Hotel, Cottages and Apartments is located in St Peter Port, just a short walk through colourful Candie Gardens, to the seafront and shops . Open throughout the year, La Collinette Hotel is truly your home from home in Guernsey, whether on business or on holiday. The hotel is modern, civilised and above all, extremely comfortable. Highly recommended, the warmest of welcomes awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Collinette Hotel Apartments & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhouse St Peter Port
- Clubhouse Hotel St Peter Port
- La Collinette Hotel Apartments & Cottages Guernsey, UK