We stayed for 4 nights in the hotel and everything was of good quality. The food was first class and the staff veryhelpful and entertaining (especially Cyril).
We did find the walk from the town very uphill but slowly got used to it. Taxis aviailable from the harbour. Believe also a bus went near to the hotel. The Signals HQ museum next door to the hotel is worth a visit, very interesting. Our first visit to Guernsey and hopefully not our last.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Collinette Hotel, Cottages and Apartments is located in St Peter Port, just a short walk through colourful Candie Gardens, to the seafront and shops . Open throughout the year, La Collinette Hotel is truly your home from home in Guernsey, whether on business or on holiday. The hotel is modern, civilised and above all, extremely comfortable. Highly recommended, the warmest of welcomes awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Collinette Hotel Apartments & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhouse St Peter Port
- Clubhouse Hotel St Peter Port
- La Collinette Hotel Apartments & Cottages Guernsey, UK