“Great lunches”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We had a lunch here with our children. My husband opted for the extremely good lunch deal - £10 for 2 courses (a chorizo salad followed by beef stroganoff) and I had a fantastic crab salad, full of meat and very tasty. Our girls had very good 'kids menus' and were given quizs and crayons to keep them happy while the food came. Staff were very pleasant and we sat in the open window where we could watch the harbour. We returned later in the week for an evening meal - a Friday night which was obviously very popular - 2 courses for 4 people coming in at just over £50 including drinks! Very good food and thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I had eaten here some years ago with a girlfriend that said "I will enjoy it" and I did! For some strange reason I only returned last night.

A simple starter of breaded mushrooms followed by fillet steak espetadas for myself and my companion for the evening started with calamari and chorizo followed by fishcakes with a salad. A lovely atmosphere in the restaurant, polite staff and to top it all off very nicely priced.

All in all a great evening. Must book again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Our favourite place to eat in St Peter Port. Good location, great to sit outside and still feel part of the restaurant and superb service. The staff were attentive and friendly and answered questions clearly about menu choices. Nibbles to start with were delicious and the whole experience was very relaxed. Can thoroughly recommend the sizzling prawns and a very generous portion too! My partner had the fillet steak twice and said it was excellent. Having discovered the restaurant we were sorry we only able to eat here three times during our two week stay in Guernsey. It was certainly our restaurant of choice. Also many thanks for the kind loan of the umbrella on the night it poured with rain!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Family visit sat outside in the sun and ordered the crab open sandwiches. Loaded with succulent white crab meat. Good service, pricing very fair

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Located just off the front in St Peter Port this restaurant offers a wide range of dishes. An amouse bouche with home cooked bread was served while we chose our dishes.The fish cakes and the smoked salmon tian starters were delicious. For mains we both went for the espetada (fillet steak cooked on a skewer) This is a specialty in Madeira and done well is superb. Here, it was just as good. Home made bread was lovely. Friendly, professional staff made it a great evening.