“Excellent and good value”

Best Western Hotel De Havelet
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in St Peter Port
Reviewed 20 November 2011

Stayed n business for 1 night last week, and what a fantastic hotel, pleasing, clean and good food. I would definitely come back and stay again

• Stayed: November 2011
gennarof, General Manager at Best Western Hotel De Havelet, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor following your recent stay with us at BEST WESTERN Hotel De Havelet I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed the hotel and that you found the food excellent.

Once again thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN Hotel De Havelet and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

This was our second stay at this hotel and we were not disappointed. The food (even the £15 menu) was superb. If any of our friends want to know where to stay on Guernsey, we would have no hesitation in recommending De Havelet.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
gennarof, General Manager at Best Western Hotel De Havelet, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us once more and had a good experience in our restaurants. Thank you for recommending our hotel to your friends.

I will pass on your comments to the staff and I look forward to welcoming you back at Best Western Hotel De Havelet in the near future.

Reviewed 18 October 2011

What can we say its the BEST this hotel should be 5*. The hotel and rooms are spotlessly clean the food was excellent. The staff were more than helpful, the only down side was the weather and that was out of our control. The hotel was taking part in the tenfeast scheme so we enjoyed a generous 3 course meal for £15.00 per person.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
gennarof, Manager at Best Western Hotel De Havelet, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2011

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback following your recent stay with us. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our food and service and I would like to thank you for choosing Best Western Hotel De Havelet and I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 14 October 2011

My Husband and i and a group of Friend's Stayed at this lovely hotel for a long weekend in October, Good location, good view, staff very helpful, rooms excellent and very clean, all amenities you need, indoor swimming pool, sauna, solarium,food excellent. even comfortable beds.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
gennarof, Manager at Best Western Hotel De Havelet, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2011

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback following your recent stay with us at Best Western Hotel De Havelet I was delighted to read that you were able to have a relaxing break and that you found the service excellent.

Once again thank you for choosing Best Western Hotel De Havelet and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a long weekend in September. Good location for walking into the town. Very attentive restaurant staff, food very good. Indoor pool - lovely.
Our room 7 was very - small window. Lovely sitting areas outside, sun terrace. and view of port from certain tables in the restaurant. Stairs to upstairs dinning room - not suitable for those with mobility problems.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
gennarof, General Manager at Best Western Hotel De Havelet, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2011

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback following your recent stay with us. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed all our facilities and I would like to thank you for choosing Best Western Hotel De Havelet and I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 October 2011

We stayed for three nights, and enjoyed every minute of it. The staff are always ready to help and advise. The room was excellent and clean with all the amenities you need. The view across the harbour from the Wellington restaurant is most enjoyable when dining there. The choise for breakfast gives you all the options you can need, and dining in either the restaurant or grill was a pleasuable experience. The hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the centre of St Peter Port, which makes the hotel area quiet at night, but still close enough to walk it with ease, but it is a steep hill coming back for the last 5 minutes of the walk. The hotel does have a shuttle bus going between the other best western hotel located in the centre of town.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
gennarof, General Manager at Best Western Hotel De Havelet, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your visit to Guernsey and stay at Best Western Hotel de Havelet. I was pleased to read that you found our staff helpful and that you enjoyed dining in our Wellington Boot and Havelet Grill Restaurants. Thank you for choosing Best Western Hotel De Havelet and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 September 2011

Surely this is a 5* hotel labelled a 3*!! magnificent hotel and service. Every amenity you can think of, free wi fi, hairdryer, tea/coffee, biscuits, chocs, iron and much more. Large bathroom ( with window!) and spacious comfy big room. Service was impeccable, friendly and pleasing. Excellent breakfast and restaurant food. The icing on the cake is the magnificent view and amazing leisure centre. What a little gem! But don't tell anyone :-)

• Stayed: September 2011
gennarof, General Manager at Best Western Hotel De Havelet, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2011

Thank you for your comments I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have passed your kind comments onto the staff. I look forward to welcoming you back to Best Western Hotel De Havelet in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near St Peter Port
Best Western Moores Central Hotel
Fermain Valley Hotel
Fermain Valley Hotel
#7 of 19 in St Peter Port

Been to Best Western Hotel De Havelet? Share your experiences!