Best Western Hotel De Havelet
US$215
US$214
US$203
La Fregate Hotel(St Peter Port)
US$221
US$339
Hotels.com
Grange Lodge Hotel(St Peter Port)
US$139
Les Rocquettes(St Peter Port)
US$205
Duke of Normandie Hotel(St Peter Port)(Great Value!)
US$160
St Georges(St Peter Port)
US$104
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Fermain Valley Hotel(St Peter Port)
US$266
US$240
Priceline
US$202
US$188
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe wellington boot restaurantthe grillcopenhagen restaurantsteep hillcastle cornetsuperior roomswimming poolminibus servicesteam room and saunafirst classnothing is too much troubleseparate buildingexcellent hotelassistant managerhigh standardwithout exceptionisland tour
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Stayed here for a long weekend, the atmosphere of the hotel enhanced our enjoyment of the trip during which it was our intention to get out and about as much as possible. So nice to come back to a nice hotel, pleasant room, hot bath, very good food, yummy breakfast, relaxing pool area with jacuzzi. A big chain hotel that felt very personal. Staff superb - attentive without being over the top.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cathy C
BEST WESTERN D, General Manager at Best Western Hotel De Havelet, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you very much, we appreciate you taking the time to post this lovely review about your recent weekend break. It sounds like you had a very comfortable visit and the features and amenities of the hotel met your expectations. I am pleased to know that the team created a pleasant and a personal atmosphere during your visit. As I always do, I have already placed your review on the staff`s noticeboard, so that each member of staff can read it and we look forward to welcoming you back to BEST WESTERN Hotel de Havelet hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

This Hotel is excellent. Staff are very eager to help you. Room decor is very good. TV Channels a bit limited.
Food is excellent and very good value.
Very much recommended be it for a Night or more!
Only one moan. Noise of Boiler!
Pool is a bit small but very nice.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the Boiler!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank StuartGuernsey
BEST WESTERN D, General Manager at Best Western Hotel De Havelet, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to post this lovely review about your break at BEST WESTERN Hotel de Havelet. I am happy to read that you had such an enjoyable stay and that the hotel features, amenities and the food lived up to your expectations. I will pass on your compliments to all the team.
Having read your comments regarding the boiler, we have taken it on board and will review this area to see where we can make some improvements.
I would like to thank you once again for your kind compliments on behalf of the whole team and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to BEST WESTERN Hotel de Havelet in the future.

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

The hotel is situated on the hillside overlooking the harbour and fortifications, with Islands visible in the distance. I stayed here on business, off peak season, staff were all exceptionally friendly and very attentive, the hotel was welcoming, clean & tidy. I was given free upgrade to a superior room which was well furnished, well equipped and very large / comfortable
Food was of a high standard, well presented and a vast choice available on the menu.
Felt it was good value and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Subzero_Trix
BEST WESTERN D, General Manager at Best Western Hotel De Havelet, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Thank you very much for the wonderful review on Tripadvisor. I am very pleased to read that you had a good experience with us and that we met all your expectations. I will pass your generous comments to all team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to BEST WESTERN Hotel de Havelet in the future.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

My wife & i arrived on Dec. 20th.for a 9 day stay,this being our 3rd.stay at Christmas.A warm welcome was given at reception & by the managment team.All aspects of our stay was a pleasure,the restaurant service & food being of special note.The whole package is well put to gether & deserves our special thanks.
Well done Gennaro & your team.

Room Tip: Standard rooms are very good.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
BEST WESTERN D, General Manager at Best Western Hotel De Havelet, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write such a wonderful review on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure to welcome you both back during the Christmas Season and I am pleased to know that the two of you had a most enjoyable break. I am delighted to read that you have specially enjoyed the meal and the service you received in the restaurant.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Very difficult to find fault at all with the de Havelet. All staff from Gennaro down, across all parts of the hotel - reception, restaurant, bar, cleaning, pool - were extremely helpful, cheerful and professional. Restaurant food was fabulous both in choice and quality. The team endeavoured to provide guests with activities right through the Christmas period, and we particularly enjoyed the trip to Herm and the quiz. If you're going to Guernsey don't stay anywhere else! 1 area for improvement - the bed though nice and wide was too short for me, my feet dangled over the end, and I'm only just over 6'.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
BEST WESTERN D, General Manager at Best Western Hotel De Havelet, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to post this lovely review about your Christmas Break at BEST WESTERN Hotel de Havelet. I am delighted to read that the two of you had such an enjoyable stay and that the hotel features, the amenities and the festive activities lived up to your expectations. Thank you for highlighting that our team was helpful, cheerful and professional, they will all be pleased to read your feedback.
Having read your comments regarding the bed, we have taken it on board and will review this area to see where we can make some improvements.
I would like to thank you once again for your kind compliments on behalf of the whole team and remain at your service should there be anything I can assist with in the future and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to BEST WESTERN Hotel de Havelet in the future.