“Consistently Excellent”

Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014

These guys have worked so hard over the past year since they have opened to become one of the go to restaurants in Guernsey, and I know their hard work has paid off. Every time I have time I have been (and I have been probably more than the average person) the food and service has always been fantastic! Great sushi downstairs, and amazing steak upstairs. It doesn't matter what I go for, I ALWAYS have to get at least one helping of the Crispy Ebi Sushi....love it! Also, great wine list with very good prices!

Congrats to the team for a fantastic place. You've definately put The Hook on the map! Expect us back, again and again, and again, until you get sick of us!

1  Thank Sweetsugar1621

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Lovely atmosphere, very quick service and amazing food! Melt in your mouth steak and amazing desert.

Will be sure to visit this restaurant on my next trip to Guernsey.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Modern decor, friendly staff and expert knowledge shared with us from the chef made this a memorable restaurant during our visit to Guernsey. We popped in for some early evening sushi and wine before heading to Mora. Could have stayed for dinner, another time we will. Delicious food, nice atmosphere and good service.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Best meal I have had in a while. had the halibut perfectly cooked, my partner had the lobster and garlic butter :BEST EVER:
service was excellent nice and busy restaurant
looking forward to returning

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Came to the hook for dinner whilst visiting family in guernsey, the food is some of the best I've ever had was very surprised to find such quality in Guernsey. The service was lovely and friendly, definitely the best restaurant on the island. Well done to all concerned