“Fabulous service and great food”

Leopard Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 135 Restaurants in St Peter Port
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Lovely to back again In the Leopard Bar. The team really made us feel welcome. Nothing is too much trouble and Dex gets looked after in royal style,
We ate lovely sea bass which was beautifully cooked and a perfect glass of Pinot Gris. Orlando and his team make the Leopard Bar well worth a visit.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The two of us had very nice meals here. We both had the scollops for an entre. I had a main of the lemon sole and my wife had Brill. Both fish dishes we very good and delivered reasonably quickly. The sides we had ordered for us to share were also good. For desert we had the cheesecake which was very nice and not too heavy.

To go with the main the staff member recommended a french white wine which, although not a variety that I am familiar with, turned out to be an excellent choice. All in all the staff were very efficient, helpful and pleasant.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Thank you Carmen for your last service in the bar! Enjoyed a lot! Best one..quickly, precise and very very appreciated..hope for the next work trip i will find you at the bar service in order to be sure to find ptofessionality and pleasure to drink a beer!!!

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

In every way. From the moment Dex and I first stepped foot (paw) in to the Leopard bar we were treated impeccably.
Water bowls and doggy beds were produced to suit my companion.
Wonderful nibbles and drinks followed each visit.
I discovered a rather lovely NZ Pinot Gris 'Maui' which I would recommend highly.
The food menu is varied and changes nightly with the winter warmer menu offering great value.
I cannot recommend this place highly enough. Olga, Orlando, Marius, Carmen and Carina made us feel right at home.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Lunch with some friends who suggested the venue. From the moment we were welcomed into the Hotel, we felt pampered. Staff very attentive yet discreet. Drinks very good. Food an excellent choice and variety and also 'A la carte' or set meals. The food arrived hot and was presented well.
The deserts were all winners, but for me the steamed sponge pudding was a close second to my grandmother's.
A very pleasant venue flooded with light. Same care and attention on exit.

An excellent experience and worth repeating. Service charge is included.