Fermain Valley Hotel
US$215
US$212
US$203
Abbey Court Hotel(St Peter Port)(Great Value!)
US$136
La Fregate Hotel(St Peter Port)
US$221
Grange Lodge Hotel(St Peter Port)
US$138
Duke of Normandie Hotel(St Peter Port)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$336
Les Rocquettes(St Peter Port)
US$205
US$201
US$188
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$235
US$200
Priceline
All reviewsrock gardenocean restaurantgold roomdecanter of sherryflight pathprivate cinemathe main hotelbeach cafetea roomthe clifflovely hotelcourtesy busfresh fruitsea viewfour star hotellovely touchlovely view
Reviewed 12 April 2012

There are some hotels where you feel just at home, this is one of them. On arrival I was shown around by the manager which really helps and should be a standard, makes you feel welcomed and valued. The room was good sized with a balcony which gives a great view of the outdoors. It's on a hill so you can imagine the view. Free internet service and complimentary drinks in the room. Dinner was very tasty and I paid £17 for a 3 course meal, which I beleive is not bad by any standard. Breakfast has a good variety of things to choose from so it's not a let down. It's a shame I only stayed for 1 night but will definitely stay here again and next time try out their cinema and swimming pool which I am sure will meet all my expectations. I wish they had a gym too. I will whole hearted recommend it to anyone visiting Guernsey.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Management F, General Manager at Fermain Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2012

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time and effort to give some great comments about the hotel on TripAdvisor. Home from home is one important experience that we try to provide to our guests. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 9 April 2012

We stayed at this Hotel for the 1st time having been to Guernsey several times staying in smaller hotels. The Hotel itself is excellent very clean and the reception staff and maid service excellent, however the waiting staff were poor qaulity I waited 30 minutes just for a pot of tea and toast on the first day I asked the staff 3 times where it was only to be spoken to like an idiot from the blonde haired greasy looking head waitress, 15 minutes wait on the next two days where we decided to forgo the cooked breakfast as it was too much hastle to get it. We also witnessed the head waitress being rude to another lady who asked for porridge it was embaressing for the lady. The Head waitress was only polite to the young single men with whom she could not stop flirting with. The evening waitresses were very good a girl with long blonde hair and a girl with short dark hair they were excellent!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Oh dear! We really did get it wrong on this occasion and I can only offer my most humble and sincere apologies. I have spoken with the team members concerned to ensure that this does not recur. I am sorry that we did not provide you with our usual standard of service but I do appreciate you taking the time and effort to bring this to our attention.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Hi
..visited the island for the first time, my boyfriend booked the hotel since he knows the islands very well being from Jersey himself. I must mention the beautiful well kept immaculate gardens, and the stunning views of the sea and garden from our room. The room itself was very clean, not very big, however with a lovely cottage style decor... Nice bathroom, we spent a while enjoying the sunshine relaxing on the sun loungers on the terrace..or having a lazy lunch on the terrace overlooking gardens..there is also an indoor pool ..which I didn't try...probably only thing I wouldn't want to rate. Also on the morning when we were leaving, there wasn't anyone around to check out...suppose it was a little early at 5 am if I remember correctly. We were the over for the music festival weekend, it was impossible to catch a cab back afterwards...so we walked back...while star gazing ...never had seen so many stars so clearly ! Truly amazing weekend
with my lovely boyfriend John LeCuirot , you choose well! X

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Ieva

We are delighted that you had chosen Fermain Valley for your special Romantic Break and that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. We do hope to see you again!

Reviewed 13 March 2012

This is the second time I have stayed in this hotel but this time I brought my family with me. We were made to feel welcome upon arrival, and stayed in two rooms, which were secured via a door. This is an excellent option for families with older children who do not want to have the children in the room with them, but want the peace of mind of knowing that they are totally safe and secure. The food was lovely, and they had a fantastic bar menu for the kids - meaning that they could have a tea that they liked even though the main restaurant did not open until later in the evening. The pool is lovely, and perfect for the children after a long walk around the island. There is also a lounge with a toy box (I am sorry that we may have left a few toys scattered around the place). The best feature though was the cinema - my boys were able to watch a DVD in a cinema environment, free of charge, with popcorn provided. Nothing was too much trouble. Although it is a bit further out of town, the views and the location are sublime. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The Venue rooms are a walk through the gardens up a hill - but are probably best for families.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

It was a joy to read that you returned back to stay at Fermain Valley but with your family this time. We are truly pleased that you all had a great time. Don't worry about the toys, that is why we are here! Hope to see you all again in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

This hotel is second to none. The rooms are very excellent , the food exceptional and very good value.

Above all the staff are superb,friendly, attentive without being in any way intrusive, a mark of real service.

Superb rooms with sea views.

Room Tip: Room 14 is exceptional.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andrew M

Well, what can we say but a big thank you. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.