“Hmm... Ok but a bit disorganised.”
Review of Le Nautique

Le Nautique
Ranked #3 of 130 Restaurants in St Peter Port
Price range: US$20 - US$65
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Guernsey
“Hmm... Ok but a bit disorganised.”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

My scallops to start were lovely but my lobster salad main was a bit unloved. Half a lobster on one plate and then some undressed salad in a side bowl. At least I got a side. My guests literally got the piece of fish they asked for and so they asked for some sides but they never arrived. A bit embarrassing. Come on Le Nautique. I know you can do better.

• Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
North Wales, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

A little on the pricey side, but fantastic food and well presented. Friendly staff. Best to book, very popular.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Mandy P
Penarth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Booked online after using tripadvisor , saw some excellent and some bad reviews , however my wife and I had a superb meal . The service was excellent , our waiter realised we had a sense of humour and was great , the food was fantastic , my wife had the squid stuffed with crab , unfair as I am allergic to crab , she assured me it was fantastic . My calf liver , squid and chorizo was divine . The main courses of a mixed fish platter simply cooked and a lobster and sea food platter were stunning . Scallops perfectly cooked with the roe attached , beautiful Sancerre rose , not too pricey to accompany it . Nice touch at the end of the meal , when the chef came and asked the diners if the food was ok

3 Thank mog120
Derby, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous Food in a lovely setting”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

One of the best meals my husband and I have ever had. Attentive staff (not including the grumpy Maitre'd) lovely atmosphere and fantastic seafood.

Next time we are in St Peters Port we will be heading back

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank Catthompson
St Peter Port, United Kingdom
“Surprise 60th birthday”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Booked the upstairs room for a surprise 60th birthday celebration. Room was perfect. Food, wine and service exceptional. All our guests thoroughly enjoyed the evening. The view of the harbour from the large window is truly wonderful. Thank you Gunter, Richard and staff for a perfect evening.

• Visited July 2014