“Just a jewellery shop”
Review of Guernsey Pearl

Guernsey Pearl
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the World of Beautiful Pearls . We are a Pearl Centre specializing in the manufacture of Pearl Jewelry. We do not charge an entrance fee. There is not any pressurised selling and our customers are welcome to brows through our show rooms and enjoy the fantastic views from our cafe.
London
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Just a jewellery shop”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

It's not even a great shop at that. I wanted a pearl ring, but those on display were in no particular size order and I was told that I'd just have to try them all on to find one that fit. In the end they didn't even have the style in the size I wanted, the assistant didn't look but told me all they had was out in the messy display. On the plus side I had a lovely prawn sandwich in the café attached to the shop.

Visited May 2014

Winchester, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We had a full cooked breakfast here which was delicious and the portions were huge! the service was excellent and the staff very welcoming and helpful.

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
109 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Wonderful pearls and great service”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

A really interesting place to visit - they do have a shop in St Peter Port but this place is huge with lots and lots of displays of rings, earrings, pendants and pearl necklaces from about £10 to several thousand for their Tahitian and South Sea pearls. I was looking for a specific type of pearl earring and the very helpful owner arranged to have a pair brought in for me from their shop to the outlet the next day as that was the last day of their season that they were open.
They have a large tearoom which we didn't use but the smell of the food was really appetising. Their displays were interesting and to someone like me who is crazy about pearls this was a heavenly place to visit. The owner was charming knowledgeable and very helpful and yes I bought the pearls - very large black freshwater studs. They are open March until the end of October annually from 9.30am - 5pm.

Visited October 2013
loughborough
210 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Strange but unique attraction”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I agree if pearls are your bag then this wil be the place for you. Located opposite the museum at Fort Grey this is basically a retail outlet for anything and everything that involves pearls. Necklaces , rings, bangles and watches all covered in pearls. Prices range from £10 to several thousands depending on the quality of pearl concerned. The cafe is popular and a wide range of foods were pn offer although we only paused for drinks on our visit.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank kishere t
South Molton, United Kingdom
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“You have to like pearls !”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Interesting shops, the main one being dedicated to pearl jewellery.
Nice tearoom. Opposite is the Fort Grey museum where there are no facilities - so this place really doubles up for both attractions. Okay for an hour to spare !

Visited September 2013